Monday, November 10, 2008

3 weeks....

...and counting. I really haven't done a thing to get ready for this baby until this weekend when I realized that I only have 3 weeks left. So I finally got the baby room ready. I haven't put up the letters for her name yet, because we're still waiting to see what we will name her for sure and if in fact she is a girl. Amy is still convinced it's a boy! Well, if it is a boy, this is what he will be coming home to:
All I have is PINK PINK PINK PINK!!! So let's pray it's a girl! Here's to tomorrow--less than 3 weeks to go!

16 comments:

Erin said...

It looks so great! Is that new crib bedding?

Johnsons said...

That looks so cute! I love the canopy. I would laugh if you did have a boy. How funny would that be. I hope the next few weeks go by fast! Did you guys find out if you are for sure moving?

Ann-Marie said...

Your nursery is darling!!! I'm excited for baby pictures.

Erica said...

Your room is so cute!! I can't believe how fast the time has flown! I am so excited for you!

Unknown said...

I love the purple:) And I hope it's a girl for your sakes. That room is darling!

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

Pinkalicious! It looks awesome.

Kimm said...

I am so excited...I hope it is a boy...

Walker Family said...

Looks like you guys are ready to me. Your little girls are so cute. Good luck with the new baby.

Anna said...

cute room and 3 weeks is SOON!!! Good luck, can't wait to see pictures.

Lacey.costner said...

Cute Cute cute Amber!! Good luck, I hope the baby comes nice and early so you can enjoy Thanksgiving. And lets definitely hope its a girl, or your boy might have some real complexes....lol

Macdonalds said...

What a cute room! I love all the pink! Only three more weeks-that is great! Good luck with everything.

The Despain Gang said...

Congrats on getting the room done. It's adorable. Let me know when you pick a name. :)

The Peterson Family said...

so cute. I am very excited for you. We can't wait to see you.

Team Hanni said...

Sooooooooooo cute! A nursery all set up and a move maybe? You are way more organized than I am! Can't wait for your baby to make her arrival! Enjoy these last moments. It is so incredible.

J and C said...

Amber! I wrote you a while back, but don't knwo if you saw it. Its Courtney (Price) Stubblefield. Your family is gorgeous! I love the name Halle-- spelled that way too and her nursery is adorable. Best wishes with delivery. I too will do this any day too, we just don't know what we are having. come see us at www.thestubblefieldstory.blogspot.com Courtney

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

PS- that room is adorable!

Can't wait to see more picts of Hallie.