Stacy Clark was in town, so a bunch of us from the BYU 174th ward that still live in the area got together for a girl's night out. It was so much fun to catch up. We went to Los Hermonos and then right next door to the Gelatto place.Sara, Olivia, Cyndi, Kat, Me, Adrianne, Stacy's sister-in-law, Stacy, Jen, Dianne and Lucille.
Kat's baby, Oscar, and Hallie. These cute babies are just 3 days apart. Almost everyone there was either pregnant, or just had a baby.
Fun times ladies!
2 years ago



6 comments:
sounds like so much fun! wish i could have been there!
What a fun GNO.
Looks like you guys had a great time. Funny how, two of them are members of my ward now. Small world in Utah county.
Looks like it was so much fun! Wish I didn't have to stay home with a sick baby that night! :)
How fun! I wish I could have gone. My boys have been sick.
What a fun night! And then again the next week! Thanks for coming! I really miss you and all the 174th ward girls. It was hard coming back home.
Post a Comment