I'm the worst blogger ever. No, I'm not pregnant! I went over to the dark side of facebook. They have some addicting games on there. I know, I know, I'm a traitor. I will try and post pictures soon of what's been happening in our lives in the last few months. And I'm trying to catch up on everyone else's blogs. Anyone have any babies yet? I feel like everyone I know is pregnant this year. Hopefully I will be back in action soon!
2 years ago



7 comments:
hilarious! i don't know how that score on bejeweled is possible! i can't tell you how much time bill has wasted on bejeweled this past week because of you! :)
I have been way worse than you!! I am playing catch up myself. Looking forward to the pics. Hope all is well with you guys.
You are so funny. I love the picture of your girls together. Matt is really anxious for a boy and I always wanted boys but I could secretly handle 3 girls. :) (Oh, and no I am not pregnant either.)
ditto, everyone is prego
Hey! So glad we're friends on facebook now. It's been a long time since I've seen you. Your girls are adorable. Come check out my blog too. Is your family still in Nor Cal?
Wow, what a goal! I have huge catching up to do too. However, I am not one of nor do I plan on being one of those "everybody" who is pregnant. It was great seeing you and thanks for watching my kids! We need to play soon.
Come back to blogging
Post a Comment