This post is mostly just for me. I just had a humbling experience that I know I should never doubt would happen. I'm sure most of you know that even when you don't know how you are going to pay your tithing, if you just do it, everything will work out. It always has, and it always will. Even if you think the numbers don't add up, something will happen to make paying all the bills possible. This happened to me today and I am grateful to be humbled and to strengthen my testimony of tithing. I am so grateful for the knowledge of the Gospel and for little things like this to remind me constantly that Heavenly Father cares for each and every one of us and hears our prayers. The church is true and I am so lucky to have been raised in the Gospel. I just hope that I will be able to teach my children through these experiences of how much their Father in Heaven loves them.
2 years ago



8 comments:
Amen, I totally know how that works. Amazing, and really humbled too. Courtney
You made me tear up. I love you. I'm glad that things worked out for you. Blessings always follow faithfulness.
"The prime or great purpose behind the establishment of the law of the tithe is the development of the soul of the tithe payer." -James E. Talmage. (My sacrament talk this Sunday is on tithing, and this is one of the better quotes I came across in an old, obscure pamphlet.)
ssoo true. there have been numerous times that our faithful tithing payment has blessed us when the money didn't quite add up like we thought. you're a great mom!
I hear ya! I'm glad everything worked out.
I love paying tithing because it seems like little miracles always happen right after. It's a very strong testimony I have and I loved reading about yours!!
brandon and amber! we'd love to see you guys when you come! are you coming between the 16th and 20th of August or September??? If August for sure! If September, you can meet our son! let us know!
I love testimony builders like this! Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment