Every year we go to Orem City's Easter Egg hunt....and we are still waiting for good weather! It was FREEZING. We had to split up because of the age groups, so I went with Samantha and Brandon had Amy & Hallie. It should really be called an Easter Dash because there is no hunting, just running.


The Easter bunny left droppings leading to the Easter baskets.

We woke up to SNOW! So there was no Easter Egg hunt in the backyard. Although burying them in the snow would make for a good hiding spot. Because it was conference weekend, we stayed in our PJs all day!

Hallie loved her coloring book. She thinks she's a big girl too. Right now her favorite game is running around the table chasing someone and saying, "I get ya!"

Samantha lost one of her top front teeth on Easter. Good thing the tooth fairy and easter bunny didn't have to run into each other on the same night. That might have been quite the sight.


We made a huge breakfast, yummy Easter cupcakes and a scrumptious dinner.

A few days later, we went out w/ all my college friends for Beka's b-day at Sugarhouse BBQ. It was so much fun. Notice how the guys and girls are at opposite ends of the table???

Then the girls ditched our husbands and sent them home to be with the kids while we went and saw When In Rome.

Because we all had strep throat on Easter (and there was lots of snow on the ground) we did a little Easter photo shoot the next weekend before church.

Amy liked playing with the daffodils.


Hallie and I in yellow.


Love these girls!

Hope you had a Happy Easter!
5 comments:
That last picture of you and the girls is beautiful! You always do such fun stuff for the holidays. I might have to start stealing your ideas!
Happy Easter! I love Hallie's face in your header. Your girls are so grown up and so cute.
How fun!! I'm so sad that Dallas and I don't live closer so we can get together with everyone!! I loved seeing everyone together and can just imagine the craziness that happened :) Miss you!
Your girls are ADORABLE! Love the easter pics! They grow up too fast! We need to catch up!
Cute,cute, cute! Oh, and the girls are adorable too! =) I love the Easter pics. And thanks for posting of the girl's getaway...even though it started out as a couples getaway. I'm stealing the pics!
Post a Comment