Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Something Different

After years of roots, I decided to go dark. It's a pretty big change for me...I don't recognize the reflection in the mirror sometimes, but it's fun to have a change!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ShazzzzzAM!

How fun! I guess I'm not your hair lady anymore. TOO many MILES between us. ~cry, sob, pout~

Unknown said...

love it!!! It's so fun to have a big change sometimes:) It makes life exciting!

Karin said...

I have always debated going brown but I would have 'gray' roots then... My hair is growing in darker the older I get but still blonde. One day I will try brunette.

It looks good on you. How did your girls react?

Katie C said...

Amber...where are you?! I love it! Miss you!

Angie said...

It looks great, Amber! It makes your eyes pop even more!

Doug and Shayla said...

I think it's really cute. How fun! Miss you! :)

Laura Peterson said...

Really cute. I like the change. The house looks great, and I am excited for you to have such a big kitchen.