I've heard of Christmas in July, but what is this? Samantha appeared in my room today in her swimsuit. Never mind the fact that there are inches of snow outside! And what do you think came walking around the corner next? Oh, little Amy in her swimsuit too! I think these girls share my longing for warmer days and sunshine!
2 years ago



4 comments:
Please don't tell me that Amy can put that on by herself. If so, you are in trouble! Or maybe dressing herself can be a good thing.
That is SO cute! I am surprised Sam could get Amy in her swimsuit. Changing kids is tough. How adorable.
Good luck remodeling. I don't envy that but it will be awesome when you're done.
Karin
PS. I am adding you to my blog! :)
oh wow, that's cute! I wish Gavin could dress himself sometimes, but I don't look forward to the battle of what's okay to wear etc.
love it! i always buy my kids swimsuits for valentine's gifts and it gets us wishing for warmer weather, too! they look so cute :) and i love the new carpet and the bathroom remodeling. can't wait to see it finished!
other one karen :)
Post a Comment