Happy 1st day of Fall! Here's why I love it so much....
After a rough summer heat, my flowers are blooming again,I get to put out decorations,
I get to smell my favorite candle, Pumpkin Spice,
The mountains are starting to turn red and leaves will be falling soon,
and...I get to have a baby this season! That's enough to put a smile on my face!
Here's a look at some fall flashbacks...







Happy Fall to you too!
2 years ago



12 comments:
Hi there--I just stabled upon your blog because of being LDS and loving the same Movie(13 Going 30!) I just felt impressed to drop you a line so I hope that I am not freaking you out(I was almost thinking that I would be too but I promise that I am not a complete weirdo). I actually live near Seattle so if you do end up moving up here I would be happy to help you! It is a good place to live, the weather is pretty mild, you just have to get used to the rain!!!! Please email me if you would like. Take care!
I absolutely LOVE fall, definitely my favorite season, I just wish it was a little longer....and then a SHORT winter....and LOOOONG spring!!! I love your decor and your cute flashback photos, and knowing that your baby is coming soon is ALWAYS a good thing!
Amber- thanks for the note! It was great to look over your pictures. Your girls are so so so cute! Happy fall to you- I'm so excited! Love Allie
I too love autumn; it's one of my favorites. We've had unbeatable weather this fall too--just perfect temp, enough rain, enough sun, best fall season since we've moved to Utah. Love the old pics.
-Melissa
Those are some sweet fall pics. I can't believe you almost have 3 little girls. How Fun! I really liked the water party pics and videos. Looks like you had a lot of fun. I hope you'll be able to move to Olympia cuz then you'll only be 30 min from us!
Hi Amber. Of course I remember you and Brandon! What a small world it is especially when you throw blogging into the mix :) You have such a cute family- your girls are adorable. It was good hearing from you.
Yeah fall, your really spreading the fall spirit.
Those are some fun pictures. I love fall and all that comes with it!
I love the fall too and can't wait to be there in a couple weeks!! Wahooooooooo. (Nothing beats Utah fall)
I love the post! I can't believe how much the girls have grown, they are so cute! I love fall too, it is my favorite time of the year! I am so sorry we missed Brandon's B-day I wish we could have made it down but we totally need to get together soon, play games and hang out! :)
That picture of Samantha at the pumpkin patch has me reaching for my pics of that night! Can you believe that was almost 3 years ago? How time flies!
You have so many beautiful pictures of your family on here!!! You all look so happy. I hope everything is going well with your baby to be. Good luck with the possible move to Portland. What an adventure. We love it there.
Post a Comment