Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Go BYU!

Jason & Dianne had free tickets to BYU's first home football game, so we went! I used to go to all the games when I was single, but I think this was only the 2nd game Brandon and I have been to since we've been married. It was sure a hot day, but not to worry, I had my portable squirty fan. We also got to see our friends from our old ward, Darron & Ashley and their 2 kids, who now live in Southern California. And, we ended up sitting in front of one of Brandon's best friends, Jimmy and his family. Somehow, we were the only ones smart enough :) to not bring our kids so we could enjoy the game. Thanks Karen for watching them! It was fun to be a BYU fan again and sing the song...Brandon didn't know a lick of it--he's never really been a BYU fan. What's wrong with him?? We had so much fun--thanks for the tickets Jason & Dianne!

4 comments:

BBC said...

man, i miss going to those byu games! it must have been so much fun to go with all those people!

Ann-Marie said...

What I wouldn't give to go to a game!!! I used to go to ALL of them, but Geoff isn't into it. So I too had to give up my tickets when I got married. Ha!

Jodee Luke said...

random question but that girl between Jason and Dianne...is her name Libby by any chance?

Rebecca said...

You should make the Ohlwilers start a blog...I would love to see what they are up to these days!! ...And go cougars!!!