Dear Hallie~
I can't believe you are 4 weeks old today. You had a very busy 3rd week of life here--you smiled at mom, had your first stomach flu, your first Christmas, and rolled over for the first time. Your mom still doesn't know how you did that one and hopes it doesn't happen again! I set you on the floor on your belly for tummy time, went into the kitchen to unload the dishwasher and when I came back, you were on your back! Your older sisters were downstairs, so Grandma thinks maybe Tigger helped you out, but I just don't know. I want you to stay little and snuggly forever, so don't grow up too fast. When we got on the scale this morning, it said you were 10 1/2 pounds, but you still seem little to me. You sure love to sleep and have the sweetest little personality. I am so lucky to be your mom.....I love you!
2 years ago



5 comments:
It look like you had a great Christmas. Sorry you guys have all been sick. I hope you are feeling better. Hallie is so cute, and growing so fast. Doesn't it make you sad!
hallie is so lucky to have a mom like you!
Wow, 4 weeks already! Time flys. Looks like the girls loved their dress up stuff and their pj's are too cute! Hope you guys are feeling better now, no fun at all.
I haven't checked blogs in awhile...BUT, your girls sure looked cute with all their new stuff from Santa, I can't wait till Hailey is older and understands Christmas. Also, Hallie is just so sweet, and ditto to staying sweet and snuggly forever, can't they just be like our baby dolls we had when we were younger? Happy New YEar!!
She is so adorable!
Post a Comment