Monday, December 1, 2008

A couple of quick pictures of Hallie Noelle


A little quality mommy daughter time.



Hallie and her "space helmet." Nurses said she just need a little time to "transition" from mom doing all the work to breathing on her own. After an hour or so she was doing great.



Hallie posing as a little taco.

We are so excited; and incredibly tired of course. Amber much more than myself of course. She is such an inspiration with the effort she undertakes to bring each of our beautiful girls into the family. I love her so much; and we love all of you too. Peace.

30 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, she is adorable!!! Can't wait to see more pictures of the girls holding her:) What a beautiful blessing.

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! And so alert in that last picture! Hope you are feeling okay.

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! Now, we need to know all the info. Birthdate, weight, etc. She is super cute!!

Grant and Stacy said...

Oh, she is so beautiful! Congratulations! Did you guys end up moving?

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love the name Hallie too. Wow, she is precious. Congratulations!! Let me know what it's like to have 3 girls. Matt is pretty sure we're getting all boys from here out but we'll see. :) We're not getting anything for awhile though. Congratulations again. I hope you are all doing well.

Love,
Karin

lisalisa said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Team Hanni said...

Amber,

The picture of you cuddling with your baby made me tear up. I am so happy for you guys. She is the prettiest little baby! I know what a huge toll it takes to bring those sweet babies here. Makes all of the throwing up totally worth it! You are wonderful and amazing! Enjoy introducing your new little one into your family.

WE are so happy for you!

BBC said...

so cute! also brandon, that was a very sweet dedication to your wife... congrats!

Randy and Tasha said...

She is such an adorable little girl. Good Work you too!

Kimm said...

So cute...can't wait to see her!!

Doug and Shayla said...

She is gorgeous! Congrats you guys! :)

Anna said...

Congratulations!!! She's gorgeous!!!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

darling! how fun to have 3 little girls! i hope you are feeling good and that the girls are loving little hallie! can't wait for more pictures :)
-karen

Sarah and Dan said...

She's perfect!

The Despain Gang said...

She looks like a six-week old baby. Where is the newborn alien baby most have? :) She's gorgeous! She seriously is one of the most beautiful newborns I've ever seen! Big Congrats! Her name fits her beauty!

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

Wow, she is beautiful! Normally, they are quite ugly at first, but she is gorgeous. So excited for you!

Lacey.costner said...

Wow, what a beautiful baby you have to add to your other two beautiful girls!!! Congratulations, I hope details are coming soon!

Macdonalds said...

She is precious! Congratulations! I hope you are all doing well. You sure have beautiful girls!

Nikki said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats!!!

T-Lo said...

Hands down...that is the best newborn baby picture (taco) Mike and I have ever seen. We had a good laugh. Looks like she is proud to be here.

Walker Family said...

She is such a cute baby!! Congratulations!

Ann-Marie said...

She is beautiful! Absolutely darling. She has the most perfect, litte feminine features! Congrats!!!

Lucy said...

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!

Erica said...

She is so beautiful Amber! I can't wait to see more pictures of her!!

Jen said...

Congrats!!! She is so beautiful!!! I love all the hair, what a cutie.

Emily said...

OH my goodness! She is a complete doll! I'm in love with that last picture, she's precious!

Mann's said...

She is a true beauty!!! Congrats guys!

Chris & Ashlie

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kathryn said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!