Tomorrow Hallie will be 6 weeks old. I can't seem to stop time from going so fast! Both Samantha and Amy doubled their birth weight by the time they were 2 months, and Hallie is trying to make her mark too! She's about 11 pounds right now and sweet as can be. I'm so lucky to get such great chubby babies! Look at this tummy.....Today was the first day we brought her to church, and we actually stayed the whole 3 hours. Hallie could have cared less though because she slept through the whole thing. But she wanted to show everyone her dress:
And Amy did too!A week ago, our friends Bill & Beka were in town from Sacramento and we had Jason & Dianne over and all played pinochle. It was really fun to hang out with everyone! And Samantha took this picture all by herself.....
And on a side note, I just started facebook this week and have kind of become addicted, but it is taking so much time! I'm just curious....for those of you that have both facebook and blogs, which do you like better?
2 years ago



13 comments:
I like my blog, facebook I basically just write on other people's walls, sometimes I'll add pictures but not like I do to my blog.
Thanks for the invite to hang out with everyone! Just kidding. We do need to get together for another game night, soon. We got ticket to ride for Christmas, and we still love it. We'll call or text soon, still somewhat transitioning from the Holiday's and our move.
hallie just looks darling! and i can't believe how much weight she's gained-my kids could never do that :) you always have your girls dressed so cute!
I love their dresses! Amy is such a cheeser, cutie!!! I update the blog more often, but facebook is nice b/c you can get in touch with people you haven't seen in a long time.
do you know that's the only picture we have of our entire trip to utah... how funny... i'm so glad samantha could take that for us! by the way, your girls look adorable, like always! and about blogs vs. facebook, i can't live without either.
Cute girls! I like blogs better because you actually get to learn something about people. However, facebook is way easier to upload pictures.
Hallie is so precious. Really, such a beautiful baby.
Oh my gosh... Hallie is absolutely adorable. I can't even handle how cute she is in that dress. Man, I'm now super baby hungry (and I have a 6 month old). Holy Cuteness! (Congrats by the way)
Hallie is just a sweetheart. What a gorgeous girlie. Congrats!
Hallie is gorgeous! She looks so sweet. How are you feeling these days? You look great!
I prefer blogging but use both anyway.
your girls are so cute!!! I can't believe you have three of them now! congrats!
its izziegraceblogbackgrounds.blogspot.com
Facebook is fun! Love new dresses and they're all so adorable.
Post a Comment