Does anyone even blog anymore? I feel like I've let mine go by the wayside. But, I'll try and catch up a little. Samantha started Kindergarten about a week and a half ago. Her biggest concern was how she was going to get on the swing and who was going to push her. We went to orientation the day before and met her teacher and found her classroom.Outside of school.
Meeting Miss Smith. She was the one that did the placement test for Samantha. I was really glad that Samantha got her for a teacher. I waited there while Samantha did her test and was crying in the corner because she was doing so well. Miss Smith told me that usually the tests didn't take as long as it did w/ Samantha, but since Samantha knew so much, they just had to keep going to see how much she actually knew. That made me choke up even more.
Amy wanted to go to kindergarten too.
Finding our place to line up in the morning.
The Big Day!
She is ready to go. I can't say the same for me!
Skipping to school--a daddy/daughter tradition.
Waiting in line.
Miss Smith pinning on her nametag.
Waving good-bye.
Me spying on her! I made it through without crying, but totally lost it the 2nd day in the car in front of my mother-in-law and Brandon's Grandma. How embarrassing! Samantha loves kindergarten and I'm so happy for her.
2 years ago



3 comments:
I still blog (probably too much). I loved these pictures even though I'd seen them on facebook already. She is so cute and I can't believe that now she is going to kindergarten. Remember that apartment you lived in on about 1000 South?? That seemed so recent and it's been years.
Oh my gosh, that is totally me next year, the sobbing mom!! Your girls are so cute!!!
WHat a grown up little girl you have! I love that they love learning and having new experiences. It makes it so much easier on us moms when they love to go to school:) And I love her glasses btw!
Post a Comment