Friday, June 27, 2008

She Passed!

Samantha passed Preschool Level 2 swimming lessons this year. Here is her teacher giving her her certificate. I don't know why she is eating it!
The last day they just got to play games with all the other kids and go down the slide.
Her favorite thing is to go underwater. They got to look for rings underwater and she loved it--but only if she got the pink one. She had a breakdown one day because she didn't get the pink ring and wouldn't go to swimming lessons the next day. Sheesh, girls!


On the last day, the played Aligator, Aligator, Mermaid in the Basket, and the biggest game of Ring-a-Round-the-Rosie I've ever seen. The next day was family swim day so that meant that Amy and I could go. Yes, I braved the maternity swimsuit and subjected everyone to my large chest and belly. Amy and Samantha loved every minute and I could not take my eyes off of Amy for one second. She was walking around the water that was up to her chin without a care in the world. We had so much fun and can't wait to start swim lessons again!

1 comments:

BBC said...

how exciting for samantha! it's funny about girls' attachment to the color pink... i have the same problem in sunbeams... whenever we have crayons or treats or handouts of any sort, they want it in pink or else there's a melt down! how funny girls' are. :)