Saturday, June 21, 2008

Swimming Lessons

Samantha started swimming lessons last Monday with her best friends, Brooke & Ashley. They all took the same class last year and none of them passed--oops! But they were all still 3 years old and the youngest in the class. This year, the class size is half of what it was and Samantha is still the youngest one, but she is doing so much better and loving every minute of it. Her favorite thing to do is go under water. She used to only be able to do it with her goggles on, but one day her teacher threw rings under water for the kids to find and she did it without her goggles. Now she thinks that she is too big for them!
She has lessons everyday for 2 weeks at nine in the morning--which is a little rough for me, but what do you do? She is having so much fun!

4 comments:

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

Linc starts his in a couple of weeks. Isn't it fun to watch them grow up. Samantha looks so cute in her suit. I wish that I'd signed Scout up for lessons. Is Amy in lessons?

Johnsons said...

Samantha looks like she is loving it. Wyatt didn't pass his swim class this year either. I didn't think that he would, because he was a year younger than the other kids. He took it with his best friend too. I really saw Wyatt push himself to do what the other kids were doing, so I think it is great that she is the youngest. There is something about seeing their friends do stuff, and thinking. hey I can do that too.
Good luck.

Unknown said...

Samantha I bet is having so much fun:) What a great thing for her to do. I need to get Kaylee in something too. This age is always so much fun and learning to swim and be comfortable with the water is so important.

Mann's said...

Congrats on the baby on the way. I need to check your blog more often so I can keep up with you guys! Your girls are darling!