Saturday, November 10, 2007

Fall 2007


Samantha and Amy love the leaves almost as much as their mom! Aren't they cute?

5 comments:

THE CHASE FAMILY said...

Yeah, you're a blogger. Now maybe I can see your kids grow up!

Erin said...

So Fun!!! Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou! It is about time! I love it. I am so excited to check your blog out everyday!

I love you!

(I borrowed new moon from one of the young women in my ward. I am offically a LOSER!)

Kent & Beka said...

Love to see it, amber. I love keeping up this way! we love you!

Kimm said...

I had no idea you had a blog...how fun. Excellent!! Your girls are so cute!! Love your new dew. Tell Brandon and Cody thanks again for going to the hospital to give Kylee a blessing. There awesome!!

Ang said...

I'm so excited I found your blog! Yay. I CAN NOT believe how big Samantha is getting! And Amy. Oh my word, I need to visit more often!