We had Thanksgiving at our house this year and all of Brandon's family was there except for Cody & Laura, who actually live with us, so that was kind of funny. We had way too much food, but luckily got away without having any catastrophes. It was a great day with an even better company!
I made these pies myself. Aren't they pretty?Table #1: Maylie, Joe, Kimm, Amy & Brandon, Leah, Shelby, Jana
Table #2: Amber, Shawna, Brandon & Amy, Samantha, Blake. Wait a minute, weren't Amy & Brandon at table #1? Hmmmm.
All the cousins with Aunt Leah.
2 years ago



3 comments:
Looks like you had fun. Great job on the pies.
Seriously fun and weird times....Thanks for having us over. I just love ya to pieces!!
How did you make the cute turkey on your pie? SOOOOO cute! Looks like a great day! I'm so glad you have a blog. I think it is a great way for us cousins to get to know each other better. Your family is adorable!
Post a Comment