We usually get our tree the day after Thanksgiving, but this year we were a little slow and got it 2 days after Thanksgiving. We decided to go to the same place we've gotten our trees before......Lowe's. Exciting, I know. Maybe one day when we own a saw, we will cut one down!Is it weird to be in a shopping cart when you're getting your Christmas tree?
Cutting the branches.
Wrapping up the tree.
The finished product. It only took me a couple days to finally decorate it. Read below and you'll see why!
2 years ago



4 comments:
Hey when I saw it last time it was just a tree..now look at it now.
Your tree is gorgeous! It is December 1st and no tree at our house yet...... Thanks for the inspiration.
Amber, how do you know Sarah Bohe?
I read her blog all the time and I don't know her, I just think that she is really funny. How do you know her? What a crazy coincidence.
Hey I would love a Christmas card! Could you send me an email so I can give you my address. My email is angster79@hotmail.com. And could you give me your address. Thanks!
Post a Comment