Hangin' out with the girls....and Zack!
Samantha was a little nervous about the sparklers, but then wanted more and more!
Just chillin'
Cute cousins.
Cody & Laura
Amy & Kate were a little scared of the lauching fireworks and they hid in my car!
Cody & Brandon doing "Dirty Dog". Whatever that means! (Nobody really knows!)
Look at that sassy pose!
Cute little families!
Uncle Cody told Samantha the longest Coco Loco Bird story I've ever heard, which then was followed by a bunch of nose booping! Then it was back to the hotel for some much needed sleep!
2 years ago



2 comments:
O, I wish we were there. It sure looked like fun. We went to a lazer show instead of firworks. It was cool. I guess Vienna (that is the name of the town we were in) had a episode last year that is why they did a lazer show with a few fireworks. It was raining on us so didn't get any pictures of it.
What a fun fourth! I love getting together with family. It looks like all of you guys get along great. The pictures of your kids were cute. I can't believe how much Amy has grown since we last saw her.
Post a Comment