amy and samantha are so cute! and yes, i am in utah again, but up in Logan visiting my mom... i'm picking up my grandma who's staying with her and going back to california sunday morning! i haven't gone down to Provo area since the last time we talked! Next time we're in provo, we'll be calling!
We met at BYU in 2001. It's true, Brandon was the FHE dad and I was the daughter. Is that a little disturbing? We were just friends for about 6 months before we started dating. You could say that neither one of us was attracted to the other! We were married on May 10, 2002 in the Oakland, CA temple. 8 years later, we are still best friends, and are content playing games with just each other. You might think that's pretty pathetic, but we just love games! Brandon is a Loan Officer and a Plasma Center Manager, and I am a stay-at-home mom. We love our little girls and couldn't be happier!
5 comments:
I love her buns. O, I wish I could squeeze them.
I love little girls in swimsuits because they always seem to have a wedgie and it is so cute! They are both getting more beautiful everyday.
SO cute! I love summer!
-Melissa
PS: Amy's buns are adorable!
amy and samantha are so cute! and yes, i am in utah again, but up in Logan visiting my mom... i'm picking up my grandma who's staying with her and going back to california sunday morning! i haven't gone down to Provo area since the last time we talked! Next time we're in provo, we'll be calling!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Amy's Chubby thighs!! Sooo cute!!! You have such beautiful girls!!
Post a Comment