Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We know what we're having......

and most of you were wrong!

19 comments:

Unknown said...

BOY?????

Randy and Tasha said...

No way, another girl?They sure are cute though...as long as they keep lookin like you and not boogs!haha.

BBC said...

congratulations!!!! brandon is quickly getting outnumbered!

Anna said...

Yay congratulations!!! three girlies!! How fun!!!

Doug and Shayla said...

Congrats!!! :) I can't believe another girl. That is great!

Unknown said...

Well, I guess it's a girl then:) Congrats. I come from a family with 3 girls and things were always interesting:)

The Despain Gang said...

Another girl! So fun; there are like literally ten families in my ward with 3 girls all in a row. One family even has 4 girls--so does a good friend of mine. Girls are great; big princess party. Lora's having a girl too; we're so excited for her and you!
-Melissa

Ann-Marie said...

yea for girls!!! Congrats!

Katie C said...

Congratulations! Little Katie Peterson is on her way! Yay! I can't wait to come visit at the hospital, although, I'm glad that I won't be in the hospital too this time.

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

Girls are so much fun (at least Niev is...we shall see about this newest one) and it is kind of nice to already know what to expect. I bet Samantha will be a HUGE help! Congrats! Brandon must feel very outnumbered.

Team Hanni said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for you! Congrats on the baby girl - we are so happy for you!

BTW - I don't have a clue who those people are..... maybe they know my hot husband :)

Marnie said...

Hey Amber-I found your blog on Ann-Marie's. Congratulations, I didn't know you were pregnant!

Kimm said...

Now you can have your Kimm Marie...

By the way...Jeff met Cali back when they were in Highschool cause she was friends with Brian, then they ended up at ricks together and she dated one of Jeff's good Friends. That is he knows her.

David and Jodee said...

Woohoo! How are you feeling?

Jill said...

I can't believe it's a girl!! That is so much fun, and think about all the money you will be saving not having to buy lots of boy stuff! :) You guys are so cute and Brandon is such a cute daddy with his girls! How fun!!! We totally need to get together again soon! Have Brando call Paublo and we will plan something! CONGRATS!! :)

Lacey.costner said...

HAHA!! I knew it was girl!!! How much fun 3 girls in a row!! Oh, how I love PINK!!! I wouldn't mind more girls, Hailey is so fun to dress up!! Congratulations

Karin said...

How exciting! 3 Girls. Poor Brandon will always be out numbered. Matt probably will too. :) That is so exciting!!

Karin

Kent & Beka said...

Three of a kind is so nice in a LOT of ways... congrats! I am sure that Brandon is ecstatic counting the money he will save on a newborn wardrobe! At least that is how kent always is....

Macdonalds said...

That is exciting! I hope you are feeling better. Lots of pink to go around! Congrats!