**BOYZ II MEN UPDATE**
I've added some songs to my playlist to get you excited for the concert! Some people have asked how much tickets are and they are $15.00 for General Admission. You can go here to purchase tickets; I just bought mine! Just listening to the music had me dancing--I feel like a silly school girl! Oh, and just so you know, Brandon WILL BE GOING too, so invite your husband! Brandon will probably be one of the louder people there!!
Boyz II Men are coming in concert on August 28 at the Scera Shell and I don't know why, but it sounds like so much fun and would be even better with a bunch of friends! So many memories of stake dances!
2 years ago



8 comments:
that looks like so much fun! i would totally go if i was in utah! i love Boyz II Men!
So, uh...how much are tickets? That could be fun!
Let me relay a little conversation between Ian and me:
"Hey Ian, Boys II Men are coming in concert..."
Ian interrupts to say, "I am there--let's go!"
I then finish my sentence to say that they are coming to Utah (not Washington) and he then replies very sadly, "Don't tease me like that." (Ian just read this over my shoulder and said, "that makes it seem like I really did want to go!")
Thanks for making us jealous here in the great state of Washington. Maybe if you get to meet them backstage you could tell them that they would sell-out in WA!
I remember going to Boys to Men when I was in Jr High. Fun times. I would totally go if I was there!
I bet Scott would want to go! Is Brandon going?
umm...boys II men? count me in! 'end of the road' was totally me and my boyfriend's song in jr. high. maybe i will call and see if he wants to go, too :) kidding. i will ask jake and then probably have to meet you there by myself...
Boys II Men was the first cd I EVER bought. I wish I were still in Utah; I'd be screaming right there next to you!
P.S. Not sure if you'll remember me or not, but you helped me out right before we moved by letting me hang out with you right after you had your second little girl. Congrats on the 3rd! Sadie for sure!
Dude! If I was in Utah, I would totally go with you! Have fun!
Post a Comment