The girls and I had the chance to go to California to see my family for a week before Amy turned 2. We literally flew home the night before her birthday so that we wouldn't have to pay for her plane ticket! My mom and Randy picked us up from the airport and we had a family dinner that night with my brothers and celebrated Amy's birthday.Here's Amy right before digging into dessert!
Cousins eating cake!
I don't think anyone here was excited to get their picture taken! These are my 2 brothers, Darin & Daryl, my step-dad, Randy, my mom and my sister-in-law, Gemma.
After eating all that food, we walked to the park to burn off some calories!
Then we got home and Amy opened her present from Grandma....a new baby! She LOVES babies and was very excited. She kept saying the baby was crying and so she would run to the fridge and pretend to fill the baby's sippy cup with milk and run back and give it to her. I hope she is going to be that excited to help with our new real baby!
2 years ago



4 comments:
So many posts, so little time to comment. It looks like you had a blast. I'm so jealous you got to see Mara. She needs to join the blogging universe. I love the pictures of Stinson beach...oh the memories of the Bates motel. I love every picture. Wonderful posts!!!
How fun; love california and all vacations.
-Melissa
California vacations are the best! Looks like a lot of fun.
I bet she'll love preschool. I thought: well I can teach her this at home, but what she really needs is the socialization and time away from me to prepare for next year. It'll be good for them.
And no, I can't believe they'll be in kindergarten next year!!!
Post a Comment