Monday, August 25, 2008

California Girls Day 7

Our last day in California, we went to see the Sacramento Temple because I hadn't seen it yet. It was just a small temple, but still beautiful. The girls loved the fountain in front!


Then we went to lunch at Chili's and headed back to the house for a quick nap before the plane ride. Talk about getting Amy on the last free flight before she turns 2! We took the last one of the day back to Utah (with her birthday being the next day) and were so happy to see Daddy again! Brandon was waiting for us at the airport with a dozen red roses. I sure love that man and missed him all week!

2 comments:

Johnsons said...

What a great trip! The girls looked so cute on the beach. I am glad you had fun, and that you got out of paying for Amy one last time.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast! And you got to see bill and beka, how fun:)