I just bought this movie today without seeing it, and it is FABULOUS! If you're looking for a movie without a lot of junk in it and something that makes you feel good, go rent it today!
2 years ago
Brandon, Amber, Samantha, Amy, Hallie & Brooklyn
I just bought this movie today without seeing it, and it is FABULOUS! If you're looking for a movie without a lot of junk in it and something that makes you feel good, go rent it today!
Posted by Brandon and Amber at 11:26 PM
7 comments:
Thank you!!! I just added it to the Netflix list. Can't wait to see it!
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!ONE OF MY FAVORITES! GOOD TASTE
I've really been anxious to see this movie and haven't yet. I think we'll redbox it soon!
Cute pics from St. Patrick's Day.
Karin
We just rented it over the weekend, it was great!
i love this movie!!! so good!
in case you were wondering charles is me.... erica sorry. wrong account.
i just saw this last night and loved it!
Post a Comment