I've been trying to download some videos, but they aren't working, so I'll have to add them in later. Anyway, here's a peek at our Easter Sunday:
We woke up and had a french toast breakfast and opened Easter baskets.Amy got some cool sunglasses and both girls got some fun notepads and pens, sidewalk chalk easter eggs, and the movie Enchanted--LOVE IT!
Then we did a Easter egg hunt in the backyard. Amy caught on quick and Samantha of course loved it. After Daddy hid the eggs, Samantha hid them over and over for her and Amy to find.
We went to church where I had to teach Relief Society and Samantha gave her very first talk in Primary! (that post is coming soon!)
Then we had Joe & Jana over for Easter dinner with lots of yummy fattening food. And after dinner, the girls all went in the backyard for more Easter egg hunting!
After it was too cold to be outside any longer, we came in and decorated cupcakes and then let the girls play while we watched "Dan in Real Life". Not an Easter movie, I know, but Steve Carell is so funny!
Hope your Easter was as great as ours!
2 years ago



2 comments:
I love their dresses! They look darling!
they look so cute! What a fun Easter!
Post a Comment