Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Queen Mess Maker

This morning I woke up not feeling so hot after not sleeping all night. The girls and I are sick AGAIN. Where is spring already? So I was laying in my bed most of the morning, realizing that I should be keeping an eye on Amy, but not having enough energy to get myself out of bed. Then Samantha yells, "Mom, Amy is STICKY!!!" Uh oh. What could that mean? Oh ya, I had given Samantha a waffle for breakfast and she probably left it on the table within Amy's reach. And sure enough, when I found Amy, she had syrup plastered to her forehead and hair. The only way it could have gotten there was if she was pressing her face into the plate licking it. I wouldn't put that past her! So a little later, I put her in her highchair, with a bib on and some yogurt. I know what you're thinking....and it's true. Amy + yogurt = mess. I think Amy + ANYTHING can equal a mess! It's just what she was born to do! Good thing she's cute!


And just so you know, when I was titling this post, it took me 3 tries to spell "queen" right. I think I need a nap!

7 comments:

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

How can you NOT love that face! Too cute. I hate cleaning up those kinds of messes though. Your girls are adorable...so fun to be updated on them

Unknown said...

That's too funny:) I love when they look like that, but my first reaction most times is ahhhh.

Lucy said...

What a patient mom! I usually don't let Audrey feed herself more than finger foods, because I hate cleaning her up and hate that half the food is in her hair and not her mouth!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

i just want to kiss those cheeks! she looks darling with yogurt all over! and cute pictures of amy with daddy :)

Jill said...

You guys are just so cute!!! I am so glad you left a comment on our blog because the other day when I updated I somehow deleted your blog address from ours. OOPS! Leave it to me! I am seriously computer retarded. I really want to make our blog cute like yours so I tryed but it did not work! You must show me the ways of the cute blogging!!! We totally need to get together and play games too!! Call us and we will come down or you can come up! It will be fun times had by all, and then we can blog it! :) lol I just love the girls they are so cute! Seriously give us a call!!

Macdonalds said...

Feel better! We are sick again too-I don't know if we have ever recovered from the first round? Amy is a cute mess. I love her pictures with daddy, precious!

Anna said...

So after too much thinking about it,I took my blog private so email me your email address at blogprivate@gmail.com so I can invite you to be a viewer