So the other night around 10:30, we heard Samantha wake up and she was crying. The crying got progressively louder until Brandon went in there. Was she dreaming of monsters like any normal kid having nightmares would? Brandon came back in our room a little while later and I asked him what was wrong. He said when he went in there, she was saying, "I can't do it! I don't know what to do!" And then asked him how to spell some words like "moon". Apparently nightmares for Samantha are not knowing how to spell words.
2 years ago



7 comments:
Haha that is funny!!! I used to have nightmares about my wall paper coming to life! I miss being a kid!
Poor Samantha. That is awfully cute though!
That is so hilarious! What a smart little girl you have.
That is great...I dreamed (is that right?) last night that I was trying out for a musical. You know that I have NO singing skills and I was naked so the acting thing was very scary to me. Not a great dream. I wish I were Samantha.
That is so cute!
This is another reason I love blogging. I used to be really good at writing in my journal until a few months ago...but if you don't get everything you can refer back to your blog. That's a story that would be fun to tell her later on.
Did you know there is a website that prints your blog for you into a book? I'll get the name of it and get back to you.
Karin
Hi Amber! We love reading your blog! We thought you might like to know that we recently joined the blogging world, so if you want to stay up to date on all the happenings of our family, check us out at thefullerfrenzy.blogspot.com! Keep smiling!
Post a Comment