I absolutely LOVE pink and brown.When we first moved into our house, I wanted to paint Samantha's room pink and brown, but when I did, it didn't look so great. So now it's just 2 shades of pink.
Anyway, my mom came into town unexpectedly and, of course, brought presents for the girls.
She made these incredibly cute skirts and now that I've seen them, I want one for me!
What do you think? Could I look as cute as these girls?
2 years ago



13 comments:
Make sure to give her Kate's size!
i will have to hire her to make my girls some cute skirts too! easter's a'comin soon!
they're so cute!!!
and i also had the picture problem this weekend--lame!
I love those skirts!!!! How cute:)
Those skirts are so adorable! I think you could wear one too. I need a girl...so I can do the girly things. Maybe someday. Boys are great though. Anyway, glad you are able to get pics up.
awww! they look so super cute!!!!
Those skirts are adorable, and I totally think you could wear one. I want one. I am glad that you figured the whole picture thing out.
I want one too! They are so cute! I have to know where she got that fabric.
those are too cute!!! i would wear one too!!!!
I love the skirts! SOOOO cute! And I love pink & brown too!
Oh those are super cute! And yes, I think you could pull one off too!
They are so beautiful!!! Did you buy a house? The bedroom colors are so pretty.
Pink and brown is my favorite color scheme too. Good to know the bedroom didn't work out because I was thinking of that for the nursery. Those skirts are so cute and I can see why you want one.
Karin
You have super cute girls. The other day we were talking about how samantha would call out my name (Bill!!!) while sacrament was being passed, funny she is. Currently we are talking on how she knew her planets and animals. You might not know this but every time we would leave ya'lls house beka would comment on how she wanted to have smart girls (at the time girl, samantha) like the petersons.
Random that you work with lisa. Do you work with lisa or brent? Lisa was same grade while brent was a little older, not much though. Tell lisa i said hi. She is hecka cool person. Alright then, i'm out. Wait...So some of the men in our ward here invited me to play softball in a city league. Made me miss everyone there. maybe I can fly back there for games seeing its free to fly???
Post a Comment