Samantha loves to jump, and Amy wants to be just like her big sister. She started trying to jump a few weeks ago and it always puts a smile on my face!
We met at BYU in 2001. It's true, Brandon was the FHE dad and I was the daughter. Is that a little disturbing? We were just friends for about 6 months before we started dating. You could say that neither one of us was attracted to the other! We were married on May 10, 2002 in the Oakland, CA temple. 8 years later, we are still best friends, and are content playing games with just each other. You might think that's pretty pathetic, but we just love games! Brandon is a Loan Officer and a Plasma Center Manager, and I am a stay-at-home mom. We love our little girls and couldn't be happier!
6 comments:
amy is SO cute! i love her little poses for the camera!
Scout loved watching this video. Way cute!
Cute! It's funny how much earlier younger children learn things when they have an older sibling to watch.
She jumps higher than I do!!
that is possibly the cutest jump ever!
I think this is such a fun age. Colby is totally into "jumping" too. Love it.
Post a Comment