Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Out with it!!!

Okay, I'm going to start naming names soon if I don't get some new recipes! Hey Erin, do you want to post your chocolate pudding toffee cake dessert?

Anyone have any good dinner roll recipes? I think you all must have something to share! I promise that whenever I make it, I will use your name! :)

5 comments:

BBC said...

way to make me feel guilty! the only recipe i have of worth i've already posted a while ago, so here's the link... http://theclementclan.blogspot.com/2007/10/ingredients-2-14-cups-all-purpose-flour.html
the cookies are to die for... if i must say so myself... :)

Unknown said...

Thanks:) The Tow-Mader cake is from the movie Cars.

Ang said...

Hey Amber, what is your email? I have the best best best dinner roll ever recipe. They are actually shaped like croissants. I use the same recipe for my cinnemon rolls, they could be prize winning, and for pizza crust. I love it. Actually, I think your email must be in my addressed because you sent me your reg. address. I'll go look for it and send it. The only reason I'm not posting it is because a friends that looks at my blog gave it to me and I don't want her to think I'm taking credit for her recipe.

Team Hanni said...

This is what we had for dinner tonight. Payton always asks for this......


Garlic Lime Chicken
Serves 6

* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon paprika
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
* 1/2 teaspoon thyme
* 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1/2 cup chicken broth
* 4 tablespoons lime juice

In a bowl, mix together first 7 ingredients. Sprinkle mixture on both sides of chicken breasts.

In a skillet heat butter and olive oil together over medium high heat. Saute chicken until golden brown, about 5 minutes on each side. Turn down the heat, remove the chicken (keeping warm) and add the lime juice and chicken broth to the pan, whisking up the browned bits off the bottom of the skillet. Keep cooking until sauce has reduced slightly. Add chicken back to the pan to thoroughly coat and serve.

Macdonalds said...

I did it just for you.